Yes, guys, I knew it was Dutch. That's why I said I speak German, but I
can puzzle this out. If it was German, I wouldn't have put the
disclaimer in.

If you speak English, French & German (I do), then you can puzzle out
most Dutch words by recognizing their roots. I don't get the grammar
worth a damn, and it's harder to understand the spoken words for me,
but even that I can do at times.

In any case, the important point, which seems to have been missed, is
that the list of places you can have it shipped to is null. So I don't
think you could actually buy it. It happily let me order it, even
though I live in Canada, but I'm sure this would have failed somehow in
checkout.

--
Michaelwagner