hellesangel;331070 Wrote:
> After a slightly deeper look it seems that running Softsqueeze produces
> a box that says something like 'This Softsqueeze is optimized for
> Squeezecenter 7.0 but you're running 7.1, please download a newer
> Softsqueeze version',

I submitted that as a bug and it's being worked on.  It's just a
version check, you can tell it to ignore that with the checkbox in the
dialog, and everything will work fine.  I think it's similar to some of
the plugins with this last upgrade, that reported they were incompatible
not because they actually were, but they had a version check that needed
to be adjusted.

--
thing-fish

' Most Recent Tracks'