oreillymj;332585 Wrote:

> It's in page 30 of their brochure
> http://images.krefel.be/krefel_promo/folder_2008-35/Code_Krefel15_NL.html
> , but when you click on the embedded link the URL returns this
> message....
>
> Dit product is momenteel niet beschikbaar op onze e-shop
>
> .. which I'm guessing means "We shouldn't have had this on our online
> store just yet"

That's very interesting. Krefel is one of the larger chains here in
Belgium. That brochure just looks like their regular brochure. In fact,
I got a bunch of paper spam in the mailbox yesterday so it may very well
be in it. Will check when I'm at home.
If that's the case, then a) this really looks like it's for real, b)
it's surely very surprising that Logitech has not done any official
announcement at all yet.
BTW, the text translates to "This product is currently not available in
our e-shop".

PS: actually Fuzzball76 seems to be from Belgium too and confirmed that
a hardcopy of that brochure has been distributed in Belgium!

--
Squid