Phil Leigh;333560 Wrote:
> ..I notice you are using a 7.3 nightly. 7.3 is unstable at the moment.
> You should downgrade to the official 7.2 release from yesterday
> immediately and see what happens.
I will definitely downgrade this weekend to see if it fixes the issue
and I'll keep you posted.

> What equipment (amp)is your SB plugged into? You should be running your
> SB at full volume and adjusting level on your amp (ideally).
It's plugged into all Parasound gear:  Parasound 2125 amp,
Parasound 2100 preamp.  The volume on the SB3 does not make any
difference on noise level of the high-pitched whine, the level on the
amp does, however.  Is keeping the volume on the SB3 at max the
recommended output level?  I tend to use the Jive (Slimcontroller) for
volume control, so it goes up and down.

--
sdonham