Craig;334181 Wrote:
> I'm seeing multiple responses to a sleep button press on the remote
> which makes it difficult to set the required sleep time. Strangly
> enough I never saw this with any of the 7.2 nightlies and I use sleep
> almost every day, it just seems to have appeared in the release build.
>
> I had a similar problem a while back with the repeat button but that
> just seemed to go away.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> Craig
I'm getting the normal response's.  I'm using the 7.2 official release
and XP.  I'm also using the pluging that when you hit sleep it doesn't
change it but gives you the mode first.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality