goxboxlive;334793 Wrote:
> Hi.
> Inside the duet in front of he battery there is a slot. It looks like
> it is a slot for a SD memory card. Why is it there? Is it a memory SD
> slot? Why do we need it for?

My brother is a tech journalist and when he interviewed one of the top
Logitech executives in Europe he asked him about that slot and the
mini-jack.

The guy had to check with their team of technicians in Switzerland (I
think) and came back with this:

There is software "somewhere on the net" that will activate the
mini-jack - the reason it has not been oficially implemented is that
the sound quality is not up to standards. With regards to the card
slot, then this indeed an SD slot, and you should be able to listen to
music from a card via the mini-jack, once you have it activated.

I haven't tested any of these things, nor have I looked for the
rumoured software - has anyone else heard of it??

--
Pokersut