I've just upgraded from 7.1 to 7.2, and I think that may have been a
mistake. All my MP3s have artwork embedded in them, and
SlimServer/SqueezeCenter, up until now (since version 5 or so), has
been able to display the artwork. However, I'm now seeing "blank" icons
for all albums in Album view. If I click on an album, though, the
resulting page shows the proper artwork, and if I go back to album view
the proper artwork will then be showing for that particular album.

But since I have 1400 albums, I think you can understand why I don't
want to click on every single album to fix this.

I've tried multiple browsers, deleting the cache on each one, stopping
& restarting SqueezeCenter, and doing a full rescan of my library
multiple times. I'm using iTunes to manage my music, and SqueezeCenter
scans my iTunes information. iTunes 7.5, running on Mac OS X Leopard
10.5.4. This was all working fine in SqueezeCenter 7.1.

Any suggestions?

--
Evan_E