> Transporter
> Squeezebox Duet (Controller & Receiver)
> Squeezebox Classic (Squeezebox v2 & v3)
> SqueezeCenter
>
> Reactions?

I really don't like segregation.

If I was going to do a lot of arbitrary splits, I would separate out
Receiver from Controller, because ignoring the marketing spin, they are
separate and often users have problems with one or the other.

But I don't like the idea of the splits.

More so, if I was going to make a useful split, I'd put a separate
section for networking. A huge percentage of problems that users have
with Controllers and Receivers are due to WiFi and firewall issues, in
most cases the SD/Logi parts work fine.

If we had a Networking Problems forum, we could have some stickies and
point folks with networking issues to go there.

The fact that the Wiki has all the information is mostly irrelevant,
seems folks come to the forum and expect answers in the forum.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/