I have spent a little longer using Chrome. At work most of today. It
really is a much faster and smoother web experience than IE7 (I haven't
fiddled with FF for many iterations though).

You can only move playlist items in IE7 by clicking and dragging the
artwork of files (using SC7.2). You can click anywhere on the playlist
item in Chrome to move them within a playlist, which is how I believe
it should work.

Only other thing I have spotted is if you pop the player out of the
main web window, the address bar appears on the top of popout window
(attached). Perhaps there is a way to disable this? Doesn't happen
using IE7.

|Filename: player in new window.jpg                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5784|

sebage

http://www.last.fm/user/sebage/

SB3 - Bel Canto S300 - B&W 703