It’s summer here in the Bay Area, and you know what that means… It’s
time for another Logitech® Squeezebox™ Open-house and BBQ!

BBQ
We’re having a BBQ! Join us for free food and drinks cooked up by
Emergency BBQ. Food will be provided to the first 200 attendees –
cooked fresh on site just before we start.

TOWN HALL MEETING WITH LOGITECH SQUEEZEBOX CREATORS AND PANDORA®
Ever wondered why SqueezeCenter is written in Perl?  Or how Pandora
seems to know exactly what you music you like?  Maybe you’d just like
to hear what some of the brightest minds in digital music think is the
next big thing.  Join Pandora founder Tim Westergren, and Slim Devices
founder Sean Adams, Squeezebox Global Product Marketing Manager Dylan
Rhodes, and Principal Hardware Engineer Caleb Crome for a town
hall-style meeting.

DEMO YOUR FAVORITE SQUEEZEBOX
As always, we’ll have listening areas for you to experience our brand
new Squeezebox Boom, Squeezebox Duet, Squeezebox Classic and
Transporter®.  Poke, prod and listen to them to your heart’s content.
You will also have the opportunity to take advantage of great discounts
on all our network music players (Visa, MC and AMEX accepted – cash or
checks).

BBQ SCHEDULE

- The Open House begins at 5PM on September 11th, 2008 in the
  Logitech Squeezebox group’s parking lot.
- The BBQ will begin at 5PM (or when it’s done). There will be food
  for 200 people, first come first served.
- The Town Hall meeting and QA with the Logitech Squeezebox and
  Pandora teams begins at 6:30PM and goes until you’ve run out of
  questions.

DIRECTIONS
Please click here for driving directions to the Logitech Squeezebox
HQ:
http://www.slimdevices.com/au_directions.html

--
mvalera