mark956101957;335926 Wrote:
> My understanding is as long as it is not an HDMI input and it is PCM
> that I take the pre out with RCAs out to another amp it will work with
> zone 2. I will be trying it in the next couple of days. As I mentioned
> it is the Denon 3808 CI receiver.

Well I just hooked up my Denon 3808 output to zone 2 to play my
Squeezebox into 2 speakers into my bedroom as well as the 7 speakers in
my living room and it works fine. I do have to crank my sencond amp up
pretty high to get the volume I want in the bedroom on Zone2 for some
reason. Sounds good and I have volume control with my second amp.

--
mark956101957