I've finally gotten around to installing MusicIP MusicMixer (MMM) and
integrated that with SqueezeCenter (SC).

I did read somewhere that the "Music Folder" setting in SC should be
empty in such a setup so that's what I did.

However, in my collection there are some protected (DRM) WMA's, and
while the normal "Music Folder" scan doesn't seem to care, the import
from MMM always stops when trying to process such file. I know SC/SBx
doesn't support DRM files, but should it really fail and stop the
scan/import?

Also, another question, do I really have to keep the "Music Folder"
empty? There are music in my collection which the normal folder scan
picks up which MMM does not.

My setup is running all headless-only on Windows Server 2003 with the
following versions:

MusicIP MusicMixer 1.9b6 (Headless only)
SqueezeCenter 7.2 (23028)

--
Terje

--