Hi,

Today we experienced the second occurrence of a problem with our SBC in
that it decided to forget how to communicate with the server. It's
connected to the wireless network fine, and I can even ping it, so it's
not having trouble with the access point.

The way to fix it, and for it to be able to connect to the
SqueezeCenter server is to do a factory reset.

Since it happened the first time (oddly, it happened at around this
time last Sunday), I have updated to SC 7.2 and the firmware on the
SBC.

Any ideas? It's not really ideal to have to factory-reset once a week
is it?

--
hcanning