Came home this evening to find that the power had gone out during the
day today, no biggie I thought...

Fired up the computer that runs SC and warmed up my amp, SC is running,
but nothing on the display of my TP or SB3 (SBR is blue), hummmm...
Rebooted everything, etc. and none of my squeeze devices can find SC.
They all are on the network and can play internet radio through SN and
they all can see my computer which runs SC (ip address is static and
has not changed).

Fired up one of the laptops to see if it could bring up SC remotely and
sure enough, no problem there.  Windows (XP SP2) firewall has the same
three exceptions for SC as it has had for years now.

Router is a WRT54GL and seems to be operating as before.

Plugging my SBR into the router does not help the problem, still get
the blue light.

When any of the players are on SN, SC recognizes this and they show up
in the drop down list in the upper right.  If you select the player to
disconnect from SN, it will not reconnect to SC.

Anyone have some ideas to try?  I've been so happy with the performance
of the whole system as of late (once SC 7.1 came out, before that I was
ready to throw the SBC out the window!!)

Thanks in Advance!!

--
04dgmsilv