More investigation is needed to get to the bottom of this. Is it batch
of bad batteries? Are the battery contacts on the charger not making
contact to the bottom of the Squeezebox Controller? We're not sure what
the root cause of the problem is. Is it a software bug?

That's why I wanted to get a few Duets sent to California to perform
further analysis. I didn't want to get in more than a 2 or 3 to look at
just yet.

I don't know whether they'll have cradles for sale at the BBQ on
Thursday.

However, I'll be giving a demo of something during the BBQ. Bring your
complete Duet over, and we can discuss the battery issue further. Just
ask for me.

Mickey

--
MickeyG

Transporter > Classé Audio DR6 > Mark Levinson 23 > Wilson Watt 3/Puppy
1