Nautilus;338380 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what should be the expected battery life when power management is
> turned on, but wi-fi power saving disabled (it doesn't connect to my
> ZyXEL router with it enabled)? I'm getting around two hours now I
> think.
>
> If it's not expected, how should I proceed with this matter?
>
> Thanks!

You have a worst-case situation with active wi-fi draining your battery
constantly. I don't think we've checked this specific scenario, so I
don't know the answer to your question.

BTW, what version of Squeezebox Controller firmware are you running? I
thought the Zyxel router issue was fixed in the latest 7.2 release with
firmware r2873.

Or do you have a Zyxel router that we haven't tested with yet? What
model number of Zyxel router are you running with which specific
version of firmware?

Mickey

--
MickeyG

Transporter > Classé Audio DR6 > Mark Levinson 23 > Wilson Watt 3/Puppy
1