Anyway  last night I had moved my squeezebox and unplugged it (and
plugged it back in). I am using the line out connection.  I think I
also switch off the power.

This morning I woke up about 1m in the air after my sb3 went of at its
alarm setting. However sound coming out was heavily distorted and very
very very loud.  Didn't recognise it as music!

I went to the computer and checked all the sound settings, and volume
outs etc, but that wasn't the problem.  My other sb3 was also not doing
this.

I could not fix it until I took out the power and plugged it back in.
Then it was all happy.  Anyone know what I did wrong?

--
lrossouw

-* 'Recently Played on my Squeezebox 3s'
(http://www.last.fm/user/lrossouw/charts/?charttype=recenttracks) *-