Is it possible to have multiple playlist directories? When I tried this
my original directory works  but the new one does not; presumably
because Slimserver under server settings has an allowance for only one
directory.
The reason I want a second directory is that originally all my music
was MP3 but I now have a new hard drive of FLAC and would prefer to
have a separate Playlist folder for only FLAC related music in addition
to the MP3 playlist directory. This is a minor matter and I can put my
FLAC playlists in with the MP3 playlists and distinguish them in file
name by an asterix or other symbol if I have to.

--
SlimChances