Tmarti,

Glad to see that you've brought the PSP skin back to life. I always
found the standard handheld skin to be cumbersome to use on the PSP. I
have one comment and a feature request/question:

Noticed the pages do not align with the top of the PSP screen. It does,
however,  align (more like a slight scroll up) when clicking on the
change settings at the bottom of the screen. Navigating back to the
back-arrow and home buttons results in the screen scolling down again
and creating the 10-pixel margin as noted earlier in the this thread.

We use the Multi-Library and Custom Browse plugins enabling each family
member to browse just their own music library. Is it possible to change
the default configuration for the music library icon to reference all
or a specific libraries configured via the Multi-library plugin. Or,
maybe add a button that presents the current list of libraries?

Keep up the excellent work!

--
astonm