Hi not sure if anyone is having these issues, done a search and couldn't
find anything.

While in 7.2 Wake On LAN is on the whole working, I still think there's
a couple of issues that need looking at (I'll raise bugs if anyone
agrees).

1 - If the music source has been changed to Squeezenetwork on the
controller, then some time later after the PC has gone to sleep I try
to change the music source to Sqeezecentre it doesn't list the PC as a
source, only option is to manually wake the PC to get it back in the
music source list.

2 - Sometimes the controller appears to wake the PC every 5 minutes
when music has been stopped, a reboot of the controller seems to
resolve this. Not 100% sure what has caused it but it seems like it
happens after I've been using Squeezecenter on the PC to choose music.

Slingshot

--
slingshot