brucegrr;341231 Wrote:
> Daren,
>
> Same problem here. A new music scan does not show some of the artwork
> for the new music. The artwork is there because when I click on the
> link for the album the album art shows.
>
> A complete rescan fixes it.
>
> This has only happened for me in 7.2.

I am not sure if we are all experiencing exactly the same problem but
I've seen mine happen for a while, even before 7.2
After a complete rescan, usually after adding some new music, the
artwork appears shuffled.  What I mean is, a new album would show up
with another's artwork.
Only after I change the setting for the thumbnail size SS would display
the artwork properly.  I wonder if this is a know bug or should I try to
open a new bug report.

--
flacfan