results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

ntom;321367 Wrote:
> Disabling the firewall fixed the ODBC query error.  Now runs OK on my
> laptop, but still get the 3716 error trying to run it on my Server &
> Office PC.  I've tried to spot differences in the set-up between the
> machines but haven't spotted anything so still none the wiser why it
> should run OK on the laptop.
>

> Yes: you are right if there are two artists listed (using the ;
> separator) the track is also printed twice.
>
> I must confess that I have not been consistent in how I tag things with
> more than 1 artist.

I recently made the transition to a FreeNAS NAS. When I run ACC from
the NAS, the 'Safety settings on this computer prohibit accessing a
data source on another domain' message appear. No matter what solution
I try it will not free me from this error. When I run ACC from the
Windows machine directly - as in copy the stuff from the NAS to a local
disk - it runs fine.

So this must be another Microsoft security issue but I though to post
this so maybe other have some use for it.

In the meantime I've started to do some bugfixing like some users have
requested in this thread.

Frank

--
SilverRS8