kdf Wrote:

> The way the bookmark plugin stores the time index would be
> prohibitive
> to store track by track.  If the desire was to mark a start and stop
> for just the current track, and loop it (for something like learning a
>
> phrase of a guitar solo), the scanner plugin might not need too much
> work.  however, I'm given the impression that this is not what that bug
>
> is after, nor does it seem like a plugin would be accepted as a
> solution.
>
> -kdf
Hmmmmm.... OK.
In the comments area of that bug, Dean mentions CUE sheets as a
possible solution. How about a plugin (or whatever) that writes (or
rewrites if one is already present ) a CUE sheet on the fly with a
modified start and/or end time for the selected track(s)? SQ UI wise,
you would simply enter the new start and/or end times using the
keypad... the web interface could be fancier.

y.

--
Yannzola