I love last.fm's ability to track down my listening habits...

But the thing I hate (and there is nothing that last.fm can really do
about it), is that it really only tracks what is being played...not
what you are listening to... (I know...completely unrealistic
expectation)...

Yesterday, I left my SB playing Tracy Chapman...  And it was set
(unbeknownst to me) to do a repeat loop of the album...  so it played
all day long...  This will obviously skew my last.fm statistics...

Additionally, when you are just listening to Pandora in the background,
and move to another room while it's playing...it continues to track all
the music that you are "listening to"...

I guess my big question to all of you is:  Even though last.fm cannot
really track what you are listening to...  Is what is being played
accurately reflect your listening habits once you have enough data in
your profile?

--
MikeekiM