th00ht;342636 Wrote:
> Mine are transfixed in 'SoftCover' (www.cdsoftcover.ch) covers and
> stored in a IKEA Billy (or Butty, not sure) cupboard.

One of those Billy towers holds a pretty good amount of CDs - and four
of them together look nice behind a couple glass doors. One of the few
decent looking items Ikea has managed to produce.

Granted I probably don't have the biggest CD collection ever, but one
of those holds, what, ~90ish CDs, even in the cases? Four of them do me
fine, but I'm beginning to crowd a bit. To me, part of buying a CD is
getting the packaging. Some of it is either well done or even
interesting. Seems a shame to just pitch it.

--
androidtopp

My SB3 is the most expensive part of my stereo. So I'm not going to brag
about it.

http://www.last.fm/user/androidtopp