Since last week, I have been encountering some odd behaviour from
Squeezecentre.  I had been running 7.0 but upgraded to 7.2, and I
simultaneously installed MusicIP, which I didn't like so have turned
off.

The odd behaviour is that when I scan my music library, two files are
created by Squeezecentre, which are called _THES~90.mp3 and
_TWOR~16.mp3 (in, respectively, the folders The Stone Roses - Second
Coming, and Two Rooms - Celebrating The Music Of Elton John & Bernie
Taupin.  The filenames look like the old DOS style, but my
Squeezecentre runs on a Mac Mini so I've no idea whether that's
relevant.

The files don't seem to do anything, except sit there as 'No Album, No
Artist' clogging up my library.  It seems very strange that these are
the only two files created, out of 6,442 music files (some MP3, some
FLAC) and 574 albums.

If I delete these two files, they are recreated when I do a full
rescan, so I can't get rid of them.

Has anyone else encountered similar behaviour? Or have a suggestion how
I might stop the files being recreated?

--
SJobson