rustysamy;343805 Wrote:
> Problem fixed - it was McAfee Virus Scan.
>
> Just did a search of these forums for problems with Artwork and pretty
> quickly saw that McAfee was a common cause. Disabled it and everything
> scans fine now!
>
> There should really be something on this in the offical FAQ I think.

Glad to hear the good news!

Sounds like an opportunity for you to contribute to the wiki. Adding
the instructions of how you either ignore those file types within
McAfee or how you disabled the program would probably be of assistance
to a some/many computer challenged "squeezers".

Thanks in advance for your contribution!

SS

--
Secret Squirrel