Right - so I installed ML, and got the plugin working.  All seems pretty
cool (using the 15-day free trial).

Couple of things.  I'm using Fishbone skin, and I can see the "M" icon
next to various genres.  I click on the "M" and I get the option to
choose a mood.  Problem is that it only generates a playlist of 12
songs.  As far as I can tell, this is fairly consistent - no matter
which genre I select.

Is this due to a setting somewhere, or is it a coincidence?  It MIGHT be
a coincidence, because I've only profiled ("activated") around 300 MP3s
in my library using MoodLogic.  It would make sense that I need to
profile the whole lot to open up the full functionality of SB and ML.

But that leads me to me next question........

It took me YEARS to get all the tags right.  It's a work in progress,
and I make small updates any time I find something I don't like.  That
being the case, I'm a bit worried about giving control to ML, and
letting ML (potentially) re-write tags in a way it prefers.  An example
of that is as follows - of the subset of MP3s that are activated, I
found an error in one of the tags, as displayed in the ML control panel.
It lists a tune by Collapsed Lung called "Eat My Goal".  Where, in fact,
ML is referring to it as "Beat My Goal" (which is wrong).  If I allow ML
to profile all my songs, will it actually change any of my tags, or do I
have to manually click a button before it changes anything?  If the
process is automatic, then I'll not bother as I don't want to mess up
all the effort I put in to get the tags right!!  (And I'll restore the
subset from backup if it transpires that these have already been
changed).

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers,
Dan.