Forgive me as a Newbie - I know this topic has been discussed at length
before, but I just need simple clarification...

As with many people I would like to run a squeezebox from NAS, as
having a PC on is too power hungry. I already have such a device - a
300gb Maxtor Shared Storage plus, which supports UpnP.

Questions:

- Can the Squeexebox Duet/ Boom work with UPnP? I understand that you
will lose some functionality.
- What is the cheapest NAS available that will run Squeezecentre?
Ideally, obviously, I don't want to replace my NAS, but I may have to!
- Is there another elegant solution for not having a PC running that I
have missed?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

--