You CAN get round these scumbag lawyer restrictions stopping people from
listening to BBC football commentary provided you can log on to a server
in the UK. If you have a colleague in the UK or you are from the UK and
currently overseas set your HOME computer up as a home server
If your remote machine is Windows enable RDP (remote desktop
connection) on it and open the relevant ports (can't remember the
correct one but google RDP)
On the remote machine connect again via RDP to your home server. If the
IP address is dynamic  - no problem use no-ip (FREE at
http://www.no-ip.com) - also for Linux users.

Logon to your home server, enable sound transfer to remote computer,
start Windows Internet explorer / firefox and  then you can listen to
the BBC radio content without a problem.

For Linux similar procedure but you probably will need something like
tight-vnc to access the remote Linux GUI.

I travel a lot and this works for me every time when connecting through
the Hotel's Wireless network. Bandwidth these days is more than adequate
in most places for vocal audio streams.

Cheers

-J

--