ASS-Ware;334378 Wrote:
> Whether it was good or bad that Logitech took over Slimdevices is not up
> to me to decide, but I love the slimdevices text on my SB3 and very much
> dislike the Logitech logo on audio equipment.
> Will there ever be new hardware on the squeeze front without the
> Logitech logo ?
That was your initial post in this thread and several have answered
your question that it is unlikely that Logitech will develop new
hardware without their logo. Obviously none of us know for certain. Not
even the Chief of Branding at Logitech knows the answer to a "will there
ever be..." question.

Enjoy the SD logo on your SB3 and if you need more, go to a Transporter
or the secondary market for SB "Classics". Expect to pay more for an
SD-branded SliMP3/SB/SB1/SB2/SB3 because they're in limited supply, and
because they look so much better to some people  ;o)

--
aubuti

LinkStation HD-HG (debian) feeding:
*Basement:* SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8; *Kitchen/Dining:* SB
Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pairs Polk RC60i; *Living room:* SB3 >
Technics SA-EX140 > Bose Acoustimass 3; *Bedroom:* SB Boom + SBC;
*Study:* SB Duet > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; *Kid's bedroom:* SB2 > Klipsch
ProMedia 2.0