On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 6:08 AM, epoch1970 <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I didn't realize that my Controller is probably not going into Suspend
> state. Forget it on the couch at night, and pay the penalty he next
> day.
> Mmh. I'll try tweaking this once other issues have been ironed out.
> Thanks again.

This is a common problem that I've seen, particularly with people who have
had the Controller for awhile.  I think some interim Controller updates may
have modified the power management settings in non-optimal ways.  Maybe try
a factory reset to get back to the default values.

Ben