What are you pressing Play on? If I press Play on the words "All Songs"
then I get what you expect, it queues up all the tracks and that
appears both on the SB3 in Now Playing and on SC7. If, however, I press
Play on the first track (i.e. I press right from All Songs and then
press Play) it only plays that first track.

What I can't reproduce is the different playlists between SB3 and SC -
my only guess here is that you're confusing the list of songs shown
under All Songs and the actual Now Playing list? What do you see if you
press Now Playing after Play?

--
radish