ASS-Ware;345980 Wrote:
> I am not saying you are not right, but I did not register anything on
> June 4 2008, I registered somewhere last year.
Sorry that was your modified date.

> How did I opt in ?
> Where did I do that ?
> How did I do that ?

One of 2 ways... you either got the email I sent out last year on
September 24th that went out to the old Slim list. That email asked
everyone who was interested to sign up to the new Logitech list. Here's
the first line of that email:

"Logitech is excited to invite you to join our new SlimDevices.com
email news list!"

and it landed here:
http://www.slimdevices.com/subscribe/?p=subscribe

OR you signed up while waiting for a SqueezeCenter download.
http://www.slimdevices.com/subscribe/download_squeezecenter.php

> Thank you.

You're welcome.

> I already know they are different ;-)

I looked you up, and as I said we do not have your forum registered
email on our list at all.

Mike

--
mvalera