Howard Passman wrote:
> .... I would have been a much happier camper in the beginning :-)
> Relative to the DUET, the Classic and the BOOM were an absolute joy to
> set up.  I think the Classic took less than 3 minutes.
>
> If Logitech made the DUET set up similar to the rest of the line, they
> would probably cut their tech support calls down significantly.

Of course. Unfortunately that would be impossible without adding a
display and an IR remote, which would add significantly to the cost
(think SB3 + SBC).
I was personally amazed at how easy it was to setup my Duet when it came
in. Of course, if you have problems or want non-standard things, things
become a lot more difficult.

Regards,
Peter