Hello,

I have noticed a problem with power-on-resume which is somewhat
annoying. If I set power-on-resume to either "Stop at power off /
Remain stopped at power on" or "Pause at power off / Remain paused at
power on" the system will sometimes start to play music when I turn it
back on, which is contrary to the setting.

What appears to be happening is that the "pause at power off" or "stop
at power off" are toggle commands, so if music is playing when I turn
off the power the commands will stop/pause as expected and the player
will remain in that state on power on. All good.

However, if music is /not/ playing (i.e. the system is paused or
stopped) when I turn the power off, the "stop/pause at power off"
command will toggle the playing state to playing before the power is
turned off. Then when power is resumed playback will be resumed. Which
is not what I wanted.

The reason that I particularly care is that it causes my server to spin
up the music library disk in order to start playing as I turn the system
off, which is very wasteful, and can cause a delay in power off.

Thanks,
Simon

(This is Squeezecenter 7.0.1 on OS/X with a SB3)

--
scrosland