Just wanted to say there were some funny responses that made me chuckle.
I respect Logitechs wishes and that's why I asked in the first place.
I should have asked Michael to pull the thread, but I kind of thought
he would anyway.  Posting it in the rules or FAQ's is the right thing
to do.

I read some photography forums and a few of those have sections for
selling gear.  Fred Mirandas sight is a very good sight (maybe the
best) and he has a section for folks to sell gear.  I think it's a nice
touch, but understand it can be a pain.  I guess you just need to create
the right disclaimer.

I hope no one took my question to mean I was selling all of my SB's.  I
just have an extra unit.  I'm sure if anyone is interested, they already
know how to find it.  I buy and sell stuff all the time.  It's how I
stay current in photography.  With the way Nikon fibs to it's
customers, you never know what they're up to or when you might have to
sell half of your lenses because they finally came out with a full
frame digital camera(oh no, we're sticking with the smaller sensor).
Dorks!  Logitech would never do that.  By God, they aren't saying when
they'll make an extra cradle available and that's that :-)  Sorry
Michael.  I know you said it's coming soon, but "soon" is a word all
parents like to use to replace "when I'm good and ready".

Have the bestest day

Howard

--
Howard Passman