Everyone is welcome to their own thoughts.  For me, stashing an Amp/Duet
combo was preferable to powered speakers/Duet but I'm looking at both.
The former just makes sense and I suspect Sonos is doing well with
their offering.

While I respect that Logitech/SlimDevices doesn't comment on product
direction, it seems a little dismissive of customers who have bought
1000's of dollars worth of their gear.  Perhaps, "While we don't
comment on product direction, we appreciate hearing from our
customers...."  I guess that is just a nice way of ignoring a
customer.

Cheers

--
spc337