newy;347987 Wrote:
> Thanks.  The 1 or 2 second delay thing worked.  Cheers.

Just curious... Do you find that usable?  I've played with various
screensaver timeout values, and find that while 30 seconds is far too
long, setting it too short makes navigation in the remote interface a
frustrating affair.  I usually opt for 10 seconds to keep the
screensaver from kicking in while I'm browsing.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Now Playing info as soon as I hit 'Play'.  I
wonder if an option along the lines of 'Immediately enter now playing
screensaver on Play' would make sense and wouldn't require users to set
the timeout so low.

--
JJZolx

Jim