hi mr sinatra!

actually, while filing the bug, i found the full-screen spectrum
analyzer wasnt working for me anyways. some of my vorbis files soar up
to 530 kbit/s and beyond (!), which cause my SBs to stutter and
"rebuffer" when the spectrum analyzer is running.

some of those tracks are really new in my collection (like juno reactor
remixes of masters of the universe) and i like listening to them all the
time right now. thats how i discovered the SBs cant handle FFTs,
graphics and vorbis decoding at the same time...

because of that, i changed "my bug's" priority to "minor".

but yeah, i guess i could vote for it. ;-)

not sure if others (like you) can change the priority back higher
again, if not, and you'd like it higher again let me know here.

--
dcote