Does anyone have suggestions as to how I might arrange to have the
Squeezebox remote change the channel on my DVB-S satellite radio card?
Current setup:
I’ve a Technisat SkyStar 2 PCI card with DVBviewer that sits in the PC
running WHS and SqueezeCenter 7.2.
Selecting the WaveInput plugin via a favourite, I can listen to the
satellite radio stations on the Squeezebox. This works well and has
been a solid setup for some months now. The problem comes when I want
to select a different radio station from the DVBviewer favourites list.

Right now I’m using the embarrassingly clunky method of the Technisat
remote, an IR extender (Powermid XL) and WinLIRC. It works, more or
less, but only from one Squeezebox location.
There must be a better way. I’m guessing that the IR codes that
SqueezeCenter receives could be routed somehow to WinLIRC or directly
to DVBviewer – but how?

--
Skye