Ok, I am still in the process of getting my brand new transporter to
work properly...

Now I solved the problem with the noise when switching it on or off by
reprogramming the xylinx and doing a factory reset, but now I
discovered that the knob is not working as I should.

When I try to adjust the volume, I press the "volume"-button on the
front, the volume display appears. Now when I turn the knob, the volume
only "jitters", but does not change. For example: It shows -33,00 and
when I turn the knob, it changes to -33,5, then back to -33,00,
sometimes to -32,50 and back. So it just changes minimal amounts
plus/minus around the same value, but in the end, it does not change at
all.

When I try to search or browse using the know, nothing at all happens.
In fact it seems as there is no function at all that is reacting in any
senseful way to the knob.

Any idea what to do?

Squeezecenter is version 7.2 (22900) running on Windows XP
Transporter Firmware is 62

bye
Wolfgang

--