pfarrell wrote:
> A poll associated with this post was created, to vote and see the
> results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=53785
> Question: Wired only Squeezebox is a good product?
>
> - Yes
> - No
>
> mkozlows;349803 Wrote:
>
>> In fact, the SB1 actually is wired-only, so.
>>
> There was a model/SKU of the SB1 that was wired only. I have one.
>
> But it didn't save all that much money at retail, and it does limit
> your options.

The SliMP3 was wired-only.
After many requests in this very forum the SB1 came out with a wireless
option.
The SB2 and SB3 also had wireless/wired and wired-only models until SD
decided to drop the wired-only model.
The TP, SBR and SBB were AFAIK only available as wireless/wired.

IMHO, for the small $50 premium it makes more sense to buy the
wired/wireless model anyway. You never know when you need wireless
anyway. Sales of the wired-only
were probably pretty limited anyway.

Regards,
Peter