Chewie;349861 Wrote:

> erland, excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by manually editing
> the TrackStat Backup file? Is it just a case of editing a couple of
> lines or a line for every rated track?

If only the beginning of the path has changed, it is probably possible
to use the "replace all" functionality in the text editor of your
choice.

If this is the case, the next TrackStat version will be able to restore
the ratings correctly as long as the filenames and the last two
directories in the path is the same.

Chewie;349861 Wrote:

> If all else fails erland, is there a way to print out my existing
> ratings to aid me in re-rating the moved library.

What information would you need in the report ?

It should be possible to do with the Database Query plugin, you just
have to figure out the correct SQL statement. The actual path is a bit
problematic because it is encoded in the database, so unfortunately I
think you will only get the encoded version in the report (same as the
one shown in the backup xml file).

If you like to do a report, you should do this before you switch to the
new disc.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))