Yesterday I moved my FLAC library to a new HP MediaSmart WHS EX475
2gb/4tb, this evening I decide to scan the library into a clean
SqueezeCenter 7.2 and on five separate occasions now its failed.

On every occasion the scan reaches roughly the one hour mark and then
it states, as can be seen from the last screen grab that it has
“Finished Scanning” when it clearly has not.

The old library is scanned without any problems from my old desktop pc
when stored on an external disk. I have also downloaded the latest
7.2.1 nightly and the problem still occurs.

Could anyone offer some advice please, what should be a joyful play
with a new toy is rapidly turning sour?

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to offer me some much needed
advice.

|Filename: Scanner Log.doc                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6044|

Chewie

Esoteric DV50/ Transporter/ Squeezebox SB3/ Duet/ Bryston BP25 Pre -
4BST Power Amplifier/ PMC OB1.