Just a thought... now that the headphone jack is activated... I think
the Controller will work both in sync mode with other player(s) and as
independent player. If it works as an independent player, I'd like to
cue the next track to be played in the SB3 connected to my home stereo
system via the Controller. In other words, using the Controller as an
independent player, I'd listen to other tracks in my library while the
SB3 is playing a different track via the stereo system. Then I'd sync
to the SB3 and add the previewed track(s) to the currently playing
playlist in the SB3 using the Controller?. Did I make sense? I'm afraid
that when I sync the Controller to the SB3...  the sync process will
stop the currently playing track.... right? I guess what I'm looking
for is the ability to sync the Controller and the SB3 on the flight
without stopping the currently playing track in the SB3. I don't have a
Controller, but I have been contemplating getting one as soon as my ever
decreasing purchasing power can accommodate it. Having this ability
either via the Controller firmware or via a "Controller DJ Emulator"
plugin could be interesting.

--
tamanaco