I wouldn't assume that MySpace is all kids anymore.  My personal
experience is that anyone in a band or running a club is on there and
using the site to host/promote music and their shows.  And that age is
all over the charts.

A quick Google yields this:
http://www.comscore.com/press/release.asp?press=1019

It's a bit out of date, and probably relies on self-reported ages in
MySpace profiles, so it may not be reliable.  But the point is, don't
assume that you know the demograhpics.  Maybe you have some real
marketing data, or could get something that MySpace might share with a
potential partner or advertiser.

The real question for me is: how are users going to go about finding,
picking, building playlists and/or streams of music from this service?
Does this discover/choose/play interaction work without the MySpace web
UI?  How are these use cases exposed into the SC menus?  Is there an
exposed API that supports this?

One short question that might flush out a useful reply: Is anyone here
using MySpace other than to just play the songs on band pages?

--rt