I have a situation where I had SoftSqueeze running at work and then it just stopped. I did a few things, but need help tracking down everything.

First off I am running SlimServer 6.1.1 on a FC3 box and I verified that SoftSqueeze runs at home on my Linux desktop.

At work, I am on a WinXP PC, running SoftSqueeze 2.0b8 with Java 1.5.0.4 and JLayer sound driver. I am configured to run over SSH. I can start SoftSqueeze and manuever through all the menus. When I click on any function that would stream music, I just see "Playing", but nothing at all streams (the timers do not increment/decrement).

I am guessing that there is some issue with UDP or a port, but am not sure what debugging to use to narrow the problem.

Any help appreciated.

-MA