The transporter is totally overengineered. The front panel is useless
for most , the double display is not of any great use.
The price break tween a TP and a SB is rediculous. The TP coulda had
the better dac and all the features of the TP for far far less. To pay
huge amounts extra for aesthetics , knobs , thick front panel and silly
handles is rediculous. I'm an audiophile , and like most of em , the
prime concern is the sound of a unit, and thr TP is lacking imho in
terms of its sonic sig with its DAC. It sounds cold , clinical and
lifeless.
In the interim , im on my 3rd TP , the first ones knob was broken and
the 2nd ones display died on me.......so much for adding extra parts.

--
Rodney_Gold

Sb3/Z-sys RDP1/meridian DSP5500's
TP/X-cans v3/Senns 650's
TP/TACT 2.0/SCM 50a's
TP/Meridian DSP5000's
"The nicest thing about smacking your head against the wall is...the
feeling you get when you stop"