and then turn yourself over to the authorities for gross breach of
copyright.  Seriously, if you're going to do sh1t like this don't ask
for help here.  I've no desire to see my use and enjoyment of these
products curtailed because you see fit to engage in copyright abuse or
because these forums are seen as condoning your actions.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).